Annotated Bibliography
For my first source I used . A great man, Albert, Einstein. "Wikipedia.com." Nobel Prize in Physics. Wikipedia, 23-6-1943. Web. 25 Mar 2010. ,who lived in the late 1800's who was a very intelligent physist. He won the Nobel Prize in Physist and he was a very extraordinary scientist who discovered the mass equation that we use today E=mc^2.
For My second Source I used Evans, John. "JohnEvans world records." google/johnevans.net. google, 8-4-09. Web. 8 Apr 2010. John Evans was granted a spot in Guiness Book of World Record were he holds the record for balancing his own personal vehichle on top of his head. He dhas a number of other records also.
For my third source I used Fast, Kevin. "Reverend Kevin Fast." Youtube.com. youtube.com, 18-9-2009. Web. 21 Feb 2010. . He is an reverend and he hold the world rcord for pulling a 287 ton plane 13 meters down the runway and he completed his task in 39 seconds
For my fourth source I was able to find Franklin, Benjamin. "free encyclopedia." wikipedia.com. supreme court, 18-10-1785. Web. 5 Mar 2010. . He was a very unique man he invented the stove and was able to introduce man kind to electricity he also was given the privelage to sign the Decleration of Independence.
For my fifth and final source I chose WiltShire, Stephen. "google.com/StephenWiltshire." The Extraordinary Photographic memory. London Artist, 27-Jan-2009. Web. 25 Mar 2010. . A man who had a photographic memory like no other and was not able to speak his first words until the age of five.
For my first source I used . A great man, Albert, Einstein. "Wikipedia.com." Nobel Prize in Physics. Wikipedia, 23-6-1943. Web. 25 Mar 2010.
For My second Source I used Evans, John. "JohnEvans world records." google/johnevans.net. google, 8-4-09. Web. 8 Apr 2010. John Evans was granted a spot in Guiness Book of World Record were he holds the record for balancing his own personal vehichle on top of his head. He dhas a number of other records also.
For my third source I used Fast, Kevin. "Reverend Kevin Fast." Youtube.com. youtube.com, 18-9-2009. Web. 21 Feb 2010.
For my fourth source I was able to find Franklin, Benjamin. "free encyclopedia." wikipedia.com. supreme court, 18-10-1785. Web. 5 Mar 2010.
For my fifth and final source I chose WiltShire, Stephen. "google.com/StephenWiltshire." The Extraordinary Photographic memory. London Artist, 27-Jan-2009. Web. 25 Mar 2010.

No comments:
Post a Comment