Thursday, April 29, 2010

Reflection



"Research is the key to new discoveries" is what I said when I think about the Capstone Project. I learned about a lot of things that people where able to do and become. One of the journey's I learned along the way that people might not have a limit to what they are able to do. It is amazing to watch older and newer generations to compete and unite to make the world a better place and have fun and stand out all in one. So with that said research really sails itself and is only a benefit to those who take advantage of it.

I had a lot of unique experiences during my time working on the capstone. I was able to actually find a superhuman Stephen Wilt shire who amazed me with having a photographic memory like no one has eve seen before. He wasn't not able to speak his first words correctly until he was %yrs of age, which was a very disadvantage to him in his younger years, but he turned out to have the brains of Albert Einstein, My favorite sport is football so a unique man named Emmett Till was on the YouTube website, a tribute dedicated to him for having the all time rushing yards in a season, which is the best things you could have in the NFL which inspired me to become an offensive football player.

I have learned that if I want to know any thing about something or someone to research it or look it up it is better than gearing it or someone telling you a fluke. I saw amazing thing that is looked up which I did not think was possible or did not know existed. The capstone effected my life in a major way and it has helped me to become a better person by reading and research actually makes you that much more intelligent one that research actually makes you that much more intelligent and that research can make a person famous with unique discoveries they did not know they gad in them.




By Antonio Tillison

No comments:

Post a Comment